- Are you looking for a way to enrich your life?
- Are you seeking a new spiritual direction?
- Are you looking to get involved in the local community?
- Do you simply need some social time?
- Open the door! Enter into our Small Groups
Our Senior Group, ages 50 and up, married, single, widowers, and widows. The group meets the first Sarurday of each month each month at noon. This outreach ministry offers a time for fellowship while eating lunch. Monthly topics have ranged from Bring Your Favorite Antique to talks on recent trips made by the members.
United Methodist Women
The Lockport United Methodist Women is an organization of women of the church whose primary focus is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship and to expand concepts of mission benefitting women, children and youth through participation in the ministries of the church. They consist of three circles that meet monthly both day and evening from September through June.
Their annual Gently Used Clothing Sale raises money to support their District pledge for missions.